Shri Eknathrao Khadse (MLA of Maharashtra)
Minister of Revenue, Agriculture, Excise and Minority Affairs
Shri Eknathrao Khadse has been trying to make the Revenue process simple and transparent. He aims for strengthening Maharashtra through the welfare of the masses.
Some of the most important decisions taken by Shree Khadse are:
- There is no need to pay any stamp duty while transferring (or when you transfer) residential or agricultural land to the son, daughter, daughter in law, widowed daughter in law, grandson and grand-daughter.
- The son, parents of husband or wife, brother or sister of husband or wife are included in the list of relatives for the transfer of property without fee.
- While transferring rental agreement, the fees for only the remaining time should be paid.
- The stamp duty will be now charged according to percentage.
- Some extra powers are given to lower level officers to solve matters of stamp duty refund faster.
- The self-declaration can be submitted on a plane paper in Government and sub-government offices . There is no need to submit it on stamp paper.
For more information log on to igrmaharashtra.gov.in.